5 Steps To Match A Color
Restoring an old piece of furniture or just fixing some damage on a piece that means something to you can be very rewarding. If you love the colors of what you have then you will probably need to have your paint matched.
How to get a match for project.
- Cut out a small sample of the object, make sure you get a large and clean spot to get the right match
- Send the paint sample to Custom Aerosol Products. We have a color-matching scanner that can closely reproduce the color of the object.
- Fix what you cut out for the color matching.
- Paint the objects requiring touch-ups as originally planned.
- Once painting is complete, save the can or keep a good record of the paint used to paint the room so you don’t have to color match again.
If you need a paint match, Contact Us to get your project done!